Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Four Loves (and some)!!





Troy - my husband. We married in the Washington D.C. Temple on October 23, 2004. That was a very special day for us and I am so blessed to have such a patient and loving husband. Although all marriages have their rough spots we are a pair brought together by God and have been blessed with beautiful children (my other three loves):)! God knew what he was doing when he brought us together and my prayers were definitely answered by sending me Troy :)!!

Elijah - my firstborn. Elijah decided to join our family on March 24, 2006. He came to us a bit early and was sooo little but caught up quick and wasn't preemie for long. He is a very serious individual but a love of life and extremely inquisitive. All good qualities for being a big brother. He will probably never remember not having siblings as his sister (my next born) decided to come very soon thereafter.

Madylin - my secondborn. Madylin came skipping along on August 6, 2007. She was a drama queen LOL even in the womb. One time at one of my OBGYN appointments they did a SONO and had to poke and squish my tummy to try to get a good look at her. Well apparently it was too much for her and she actually had her hand against her forehead... it was like she was saying, "Oh this is just too much for me!!" LOL She is so funny and very dramatic. We have given her the nickname Little Miss Hollywood :)

Emersyn - my thirdborn. Emersyn gracefully entered our family on October 15, 2009. She has been such a happy, peaceful baby. She is always smiling and always wanting to experience new things. I am fascinated at how curious she is already and her eagerness to experience life!! She is still very young but loves watching her big brother and big sister and taking notes LOL!

I am also very blessed to have a loving mother and father who are willing to support me in my dreams and goals. They love my husband and my children and I am so truly blessed to have them in my life! They have taught me to be a responsible, hard-working individual and I attribute my convictions to them (and to my Heavenly Father who watches over my daily!!!).

My mother-in-law and her mother are also such a special part of my life and my children's lives. Without them I don't know what we would do. I am just so truly grateful for their efforts in keeping my children safe while Troy and I work.

I am forever grateful for my family!!

1 comment: